Want a Yes On 2 yard sign? Look no further!
Pick up a complimentary Ranked Choice Voting yard sign to show your neighbors that you support voting Yes On 2 in Massachusetts, on or by Nov. 3, 2020.
Contactless Yard Sign Pickup Locations
Bookmark this map, and share it with friends and family who would like to show their support with a Ranked Choice Voting yard sign: bit.ly/yeson2signs. Please note: Choose a fair-weather day to pick up your sign; locations may bring their signs indoors to protect them from excessive weather. Also, depending on your location, your sign may have minor assembly required. Below the map, please find assembly instructions.
Yard Sign Assembly Instructions
Materials: Clear packing tape, and a stapler or spray adhesive (recommended but not required).
1. Lay sign flat, face down, and position stake with first horizontal rung flush with bottom of sign.
2. Tape both vertical stake arms securely to back of sign.
3. (Optional) Spray long edges and center with spray adhesive and allow to set for 1 min.
4. Fold sign in half to cover top of stake. If adhesive is not available, secure edges with staples or packing tape.
5. Secure bottom of sign by folding a length of tape under and around metal rung.